Monday, May 2, 2011

Gay Cruising And Beats Sydney




And speaking of women, 25 years ago in "deep Spain" HAD NO WASHERS



peoples in general and in particular had laundry in my village there are still making
"MINI FAMILY LAUNDRY" but every year there are less.


They are within 500 meters of the village, and every woman had a family or separated from the others, they tell me to "Imagine with 4-10 degrees below zero, go to the laundry with the basin in the head and back with wet clothes. "
unimaginable, and why I have 50's and and my mother in Casablanca, drove American cars 60años makes automatic and at the time I was little we had tv. adelantos.Éstas other women in the deep Spain had no washing machines and now there are women in many African countries and some have no water or food for their children, or a roof over their heads. UNIMAGINABLE

And aki you how I work ahead of you yet I can teach a whole

0 comments:

Post a Comment