Sunday, March 6, 2011

Were You Find Regigigas In Pokemon Platinum

Pa pa thrown me over 10 years


That's what happens when you one above that is your Jan (if that's Ying_Yang woman , or positive and negative), in this case is the opposite of me, all I see is positive on the negative, and today has shown me when we were having breakfast with the tremendous, she spoke of Lady Gaga, and asked us if it was a symbol of being tacky, and if more than Madonna, and suddenly says "DO NOT KNOW WHO IS MADONNA" and er above tells me clearly has 60 years, and I, by God if you are our age late forties or fifty, and the re-replicate, for that sixties, is dying pa-
! TO CROSS THAT CROSS!.
Now to the serious, this work is ready for riding, cross dots
I mixed with some embroidery, some lace, old mattress fabric (found in a container and requetelavada, but still smells like mold) I HOPE YOU LIKE



I dyed fabric with tea, and if you leave the bag all wet, blot the fabric and
although yesterday I drove all over saying he was spotted,
I like because it seems old and very dirty "
! Do you like?
Well, see if you like the little detail of
scissors

I also want to show a little job that my friend is over BegoƱa (which I read in discreet silence she)

0 comments:

Post a Comment