Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blurred Vision Chest Pain



Well, the Fallas are over, my enjoyment ??????? Therefore, the sound of the tremendous, because in our house has enjoyed for a thousand thousand was she and she alone, but do not believe that I have not been in Sitges,! No, I have been in spirit, to the extent that to see what happened to my daughter the virgin offering to these compritas hehe and the postman knocking on my door with two freshly baked packets, one of Angelina, with the introduction of its new CD, and a patroncejos, and another of Marietta, this pincushion so divine and some little details-
But NO in the physical presence I have not been, and look
"I set Limo ride" if, if, as you hear, and if I do not think Rosa Pujol ask because according to her, only I, could appear in the doorway of the tent , limousine, and nobody would have missed, "Things of glamor

And finally ..... SEE PA drowned, my mother and desperate, and Ataka Jart almost drowned me, for pa clear to these hairs, "Santa patience
Because obviously, not just the hair, Modesty aside, I think the outfit Valencia is the richest, not only in Spain but in the world, it had below,
bloomers, which in the eighteenth century it had only the frivolous. Petticoat
three layers

Recessed four ruffles skirt, six yards of fabric
Apron, 200
sequins bodice, cape flying
Teddy

For everything else MAS TE VALE
And they are so beautiful

0 comments:

Post a Comment