Saturday, February 5, 2011

Spa Games Like Waxing

Pa

........... best of my life
seems the title of a chapter from "Mrs Francis", I recommend this novel, which soon put on the side seems pretty corny .... but .... it describes to perfection ... as women living in the 50's ...., that women had only two options (in quotes to be decent) or marry or work of secretaries, teachers, etccc "And leave when they married or had their first child," etccc.
2.-say, the sale of wireless has been a success, but unfortunately I have been the prettiest: The pink and green

are still on time.
2.-I have been asked in a magazine in English New patch, to make an Institute of bombones.ya is, soon will. 3.-
also tell you that I have started a new job at another hospital, the truth is that I have always felt that I was born to star for the work, finished in mid-January and I'm in another, this good you have is the shift from 11 to 18 without Saturdays or Sundays or holy days.
. As you'll see with this turn I can not catch the needle, then get crippled. 4.-Well
something if I had time, but I have to hastily, in the middle of the month is the birthday of the tremendous
and only I can show you this great six-foot tube to not reveal the secreto.pero soon see the result

0 comments:

Post a Comment