Monday, February 28, 2011

Buy Beyblades In Shops In Australia

Institute to celebrate the fourth anniversary of the blog

After-marujíl hysterical attack, which gave me on Friday and is "ME JART" leaving home with all clean and tidy and from work and the house as a block and sticky kitchen floor "can not can not," for what was me had a seizure and began to pull and pull and pull junk, remove drawers, etccccc .. I could not stop; PEROOOOOO ... you know that I usually always take the positive side of things once the tantrum, after three pills pa hysteria and a pair of blows to the head on the wall ....... Voila
.... as if he had gone to creative Zaragoza, began to draw patterns, fabrics and other things from other shows that I had forgotten I had, including panels of "false Cathedral Window" or something similar , who buy from Dolores
And there is a tuto:
Material: beautiful fabrics and colors that complement other lighter range. Interfacing of quiltsmart
shaped elongated leaves,
How does this interfacing??:
"The rough part is the sticking (the end) to a base)

" He makes a face cloth you have to sew with rough side of the backing, and sewn by the continuous lines

"Once sewn, cut by the dashed lines in this case, cut the leaf shape and the half

-20x20 Square Cut darker fabric, to make
contrast
"He turns to the half sheet and NOW IS WHEN IRON AND PASTE THE SQUARE, and is sewn to cuadrado.a I like to put a boat base and sew the half sheet to take advantage quilting point.

TA "CLEAR?
Now I want to show my latest internet shopping, as sometimes I get a vein a little cock-quirky, you better buy these clogs
Pa
be simple yet elegant work.
NOTE: interlinings of quiltsmart I've bought the http://www.lagulla.net/ Dolors, and Angels (remember for Hawaiian Institute) http://www.filart.es/ . But I think today to day in almost every patch stores sell them, I myself pars panels may soon have to make this work, if anyone is interested write me an e-mail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment