Sunday, January 16, 2011

Western Furniture Post A Comment

Pa


If the language is punished and there must be "radical" in almost anything in life, because you never know under what circumstances we can find.
whole life denying my father with football, it never never missed a game or live or on TV, and only the drone of the matches I get enferma.Y now "VA" and my tremendous love, not just play on but watch it on TV and live "That cross ", because" I had four hours on Friday in a shop monotema football? now you and I will swallow! What horror! What have I done to deserve this? clear because my principles tell me that football is a gili er ..... it seems impossible to move so many masses, if you play your child, because it, to be fond of, like the first, "But she almost fanatical fut" What I have to punish punishment ????????-
Y for those who pass by aki only to see my works, ye have therefore aki, ending ufo a



abc loko
This has long since I have started, but gradually grows, there is no hurry, and I continue purses, I love

Er

0 comments:

Post a Comment