Sunday, January 23, 2011

How Much Cost Database System

For god ... the virus has got into me ....... bolsil

! And I love handbags, purses bags etccc, but is not that complicated jobs like me, what I really like are the fabrics, making
need shock therapy! aki a small example, to set the wallet has been necessary to make the bag metric, you never know when a peak will brown if one is going to need to measure something, a knife, the f ... sorry a dresser, a piece of cloth, etccc

And of course, a valet like everyone else, I will not be less, and with the breeze that is, I think I'll do more with his little button and everything lined


Well, the shop is going well, actually I do not going to be store workshop will be, or will remain "non profit profit = corapensa) is, whatever, I'm not going to get out of poverty.
I mixed the modern and classic, and if, two sewing machines to I always tell my girls that work at hand "Beautiful" are peroooooo in the XXI century and there are many jobs that can and "must" Machine ", because really, you have to do very very well so that your hand is good, especially works great.




Algunacoleccion fabrics and come to me, back and even a bullet boat, and "locate missing birds

0 comments:

Post a Comment