Saturday, January 8, 2011

Wedding Letters To Guests

tongue bitten me matao Pa .. TWICE ..........

above us out for a walk, and of course, how rednecks, Alaaaaaa up the bird (of course I would not have taken away the illusion, that thirty years ago and was on TGV, or the bird is French)
Jokes aside, it's nice to be able to get from Valencia and a half to madrid Not content to lead to 300 per hour, I remembered Carmen de Malaga that said, dear heart ahhhhhhh the animals return to their path, ahhhhh dear mother as we cross a cow. for that, not content with that, forgive the dedundancia (or reburrancia, donkey, as best we want), it occurs to segovia take on "GLOBE", well, they teach you not, my rise to the basket, because even me is "A little bit of dignity" but, excuse me "pa pee", a piece of basket-foot-high, er suso enpujando in the ass, giving the monitor a Capuchin orders and taking pictures of the event ..... , pa denunciarlo.Y to me that I had a fit of laughter. Well, I take the pictures and I get rich Interviu. Indeed, so little joke, so little joke, that if er cutter will not fit, if er cutter pa riba if cutter pa er on, because here you have "Er cutter, the matt and thimble from my store"


0 comments:

Post a Comment