Sunday, April 10, 2011

Date Of Prem Bond Draw




! Not you! but to me every day I find it harder to see "THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE ROAD" and I mean to give "values \u200b\u200band principles to my children," not hardly ever see TV, because the news makes you want to mourn and series are pathetic "teenage prostitute and taking drugs to sleep with the handsome gangster, students who do not respect teachers, they sleep with them and also encourage the promiscuous, unprotected sex, the total disregard and no longer speak of the vocabularies that are spent ". To say nothing of the society we live
To make matters worse, it occurred to me to connect the other day with a string telev.que made the series" Sex and the City "by the ... that ..... remember standing times that never again, and slipped in between a program of "millionaires" in money but poor in everything else;
concurred that I was trying to instill in my children are old enough to
QUE.cuando "CAR" buy one of them second hand to hand to lead the dedundancia worth, and that's what my parents taught me, and "What the f ......" We are middle class, hardworking and at least I'll I have no money to buy a new car, or want.
and VA in this program goes one of the pathetic, VANAGLORIARDOSE
tapestries that had the "HERMITAGE" of more than 200 years of carpet where the dogs were doing their poposa, I think that was the straw that broke the camel, I was speechless and hopeless. Luckily
the patchwork if I have it clear and I see the light, as in this quilt

Or in this one, I can not yet show you more because it's for "The light of my life" or at least for one

AHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!! YOU LIKE DA Venting with this little machine, it hurts not work for other satisfactions, jiji

0 comments:

Post a Comment